Join Roxtec on their growth journey. Roxtec is constantly investing in competence and technologies to create an excellent customer experience. Do you want to help enable their business digitally and make sure they have a great foundation for collaboration and innovation? Do you want to work with the latest technologies
Roxtec is the world-leading developer and manufacturer of modular-based sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations. Their flexible system is used in everything from the energy industry to shipbuilding to protect life and assets from risk factors such as fire, gas and water. Roxtec is a rapidly growing group serving customers in more than 80 markets. Read more on www.roxtec.com.
You will be part of Roxtec´s Global IT team, working for both business and IT in virtual teams, and be a key player in the IT development at Roxtec.
The Roxtec IT department covers operation, development, and support for all the 28 subsidiaries in the group, worldwide. The IT department is based at the Roxtec headquarters in Karlskrona, Sweden, where all systems, from ERP through to other special applications, are maintained and developed.
You will get fantastic opportunities to grow both professionally and personally in their dynamic organization with great commitment, customer focus and cooperative culture.
Your main responsibilities:
Innovate and explore new security systems and techniques.
- Be the owner of vulnerability tools and whitelisting applications and systems.
- Perform internal assessments (e.g. system hardening, privacy).
- Develop and implement secure network solutions.
- Manage penetration testing projects.
- Build and maintain proactive IT security monitoring, and make sure there are solid routines for reactive investigation.
- Keep up with IT security-related certifications, regulations and legislation and ensure compliance.
- Help guide other internal teams in security-related matters.
You will also:
- Help the IT team deliver when needed.
- Help create and evaluate requirements, internally but also towards external partners and suppliers.
- Ensure continuous improvements within the area.
Who are you?
We are looking for a driven technical Cyber Security Engineer with a holistic mindset. It does not matter if you have a long history within the information security area or if you come fresh from school, as long as you have a strong motivation and drive to learn. To succeed in this role, you need a genuine interest in information security techniques and methodologies and be willing to challenge both existing knowledges, ways of work and implementations.
You take responsibility for your own work. You are curious, organized and focused on customer satisfaction and delivery of high quality. You enjoy teamwork and contribute with team spirit. You are open to new ideas and experiences, seek knowledge and handle situations and problems with creativity, but you can also relate to well-known standards and methodologies.
You share Roxtec´s passion for simplicity and flexibility, and you thrive in a fast changing environment where almost anything is possible. Speed, simplicity and flexibility are key principles for Roxtec and should feel natural also for you.
- Broad general knowledge within IT.
- Understanding of cybersecurity methodologies (e.g. DevSecOps, SDLC).
- Ability to evaluate system changes for security implications and knowledge to make recommendations for improvements.
- Knowledge of current cybersecurity trends, as well as the continued research of emerging trends and hacking techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
The position is filled immediately
Continuous interviews and selection
Location: Rombvägen 2, 371 65 Lyckeby